Broughton 360 Clean
Our Promise To You
We understand the whole world feels like it has been turned upside down. We feel it too. We want you to be confident regarding your safety when you choose to stay with us. The safety of our guests and team members has always been our utmost priority.
Just as you are concerned with this invisible threat, our team members are right there with you. We are constantly at work to ensure our hotel is safe and clean for not only you, our guests, but our team members as well.
Our cleaning standards for COVID-19 follow the Illinois Hotel Lodging Association guidelines, and are compliant with the IHLA Clean & Safe Standards program.
Here are the ways we are keeping everyone safe.
- The broughtonHOTELS 360 Clean program ensures team members are receiving ongoing current affair briefings, and daily housekeeping and hygiene training.
- Team members wear Protective Personal Equipment (PPE), including face masks and gloves.
- You will see our hygiene engineers frequently, performing an enhanced cleaning and sanitizing schedule of public spaces.
- Social distancing guidelines will be practiced through communication of our team members, and signage and placards located throughout the hotel.
- The Front Desk and credit card terminal will be sanitized after each guest Guest room keys will be sanitized prior to being issued to each guest.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available for your convenience, we ask all guests to sanitize their hands prior to checking in.
- When checking out, place your room key in our room key collection basket, or at the Front Desk. Guest room keys will be sanitized prior to being used again.
- Public areas are cleaned and sanitized every hour.
- All public areas follow social distancing guidelines through communication of our team members, and signage and placards located throughout the hotel.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available for your convenience, we ask all guests to sanitize their hands prior to checking in.
- Continental breakfast has been temporarily suspended. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- When possible, guest rooms will remain vacant for 24 to 72 hours prior to being made available for the next guest.
- Housekeeping service for your guest room will not be provided during your stay unless otherwise requested.
- Clean linen and trash removal can be requested through the Front Desk. For longer stays, we perform a “wellness check” every 3 days to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible.
- Cleaning is focused on specific “high-touch” areas including door knobs, safety latches, peepholes, tables, desks, chairs, lamps, furniture handles, light switches, thermostats, drapery handles, telephone, sink controls, remote controls, safes, minibar items, alarm clocks, coat hangers, irons, and ironing boards.